Beginn: September 2016
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are available via the Babbel website as well as for smartphone and tablet. At Babbel, more than 400 team members from over 36 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Improving the way people learn languages is a great challenge — we’re looking for a Receptionist (15-20 hours/week and preferably in the afternoon) to join our team in Berlin.
As our Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our company and will be in charge of greeting visitors, partners and clients and directing them to the correct person or department.
In addition to that, your other duties will include general administrative tasks such as answering all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible, booking travel for our colleagues, ordering office supplies, and receiving and sorting daily mail, deliveries, couriers etc.
- proven working experience in similar roles
- very good spoken and written communication skills in German and English are required
- a friendly and confident personality
- proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- good organisational skills
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Work in a truly international and fast-growing start-up
- Help develop a high quality, useful product
- Great opportunities for personal growth
- A vibrant international team from over 36 different nationalities