Recruiter - EMEA (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
For our Berlin office we are looking to hire an Recruiter to fuel our global growth. In the role as Recruiter you will be responsible for executing on our growth plans, taking ownership of the complete recruitment process by sourcing talented, high potential candidates that possess entrepreneurial skills and a passion for online global payments. We’re are looking to hire an energetic, dynamic and creative individual who is a super connector and who has a great eye to spot quality talent that will contribute to Paymentwall’s long-term success.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience,
- Source qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit,
- Collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments and to understand hiring needs and team goals,
- Creating, and publishing job profiles distributing them on social media channels and relevant job boards,
- Organizing and attending recruitment fairs to attract candidates,
- Work closely with the global recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes,
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants,
- Conducting reference checks and other background checks as necessary.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a start-up, internet and/or online payments company preferred,
- Self starter who can work well autonomously and possess a “hunter” mindset to establish relationships,
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media,
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in different fields
- Excellent verbal and creative written communication skills,
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others,
- Strong customer service orientation, polite friendly and commercial,
- Results-driven and action oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial,
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree required preferably with a commercial or HR focus
Who should apply
Candidates should be:
Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community in Berlin and worldwide.
Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
Paymentwall, Inc. is the leading global monetization platform for games, dating sites and SaaS companies. Started in 2010, Paymentwall has over 100 payment options integrated in its platform allowing any developer selling digital goods or services to monetize in 200+ countries with just one API. Along with featuring a number of payment options, Paymentwall also provides fraud management, customer support, optimization and reporting functionality. Paymentwall is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Kiev, Istanbul, Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Berlin and Manila and soon to be in Russia, Brazil.