Recruiting Meister (m/f)
kaufDA - Bonial International GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Here at BIG (Bonial International Group) we bridge the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds.
What began in late 2008 in a shared flat has grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, BIG has more than 250 employees with over 20 different nationalities worldwide. Our innovative solutions set the standards - we are one of the leading mobile companies in Europe and operate one of the biggest websites in each country whose market we have entered.
And … we're growing like crazy and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class team.
Recruiting Meister (f/m)
- One Amazing Human Being with a strong mind and a huge heart!
- Adventurous, creative, open-minded
- A tough cookie
- A reliable and trustworthy family member
- Passionate and determined
- A deep desire to affect change
- Fun and a little weird
- Constantly pursuing personal growth
About the gig
- You’ll manage the full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- You’ll collaborate with recruiting team members and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and develop, implement, and execute our hiring strategy
- You’ll screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- You’ll take over closing candidates and contract negotiations
- You’ll work with our Human Resources team to on-board new hires and on other HR related projects
- You’ll act as a representative of kaufDA and our HR team internally as well as externally
- You have solid experience in the area of Recruiting and also know your way around HR in general
- You have experience partnering with managers and team members throughout the hiring process
- You have a network that you can access and know what channels to use in order to contact highly skilled candidates
- You have an understanding of German employment law and you feel comfortable being a contact person for our employees
- You speak English on a near-native level and ideally speak German
- You have an eye for the big picture and exhibit a drive to implement change
- Java is not only coffee to you
- You are passionate about technology and see value in our product
- You are interested in contributing to our mission and goals
Our company is taking off in a BIG way – would you like to hop on?
If you feel frisky, tell us about you in cover letter VIDEO (Video cover letters are not a requirement, but if you wanna do one, we definitely wanna see it)!