Recruitment Intern (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2017
At Relocately we want to change the way people plan, book and experience global relocation by digitising processes, providing real-time insights and updates on the whereabouts of your belongings and delivering transparency to our customers.
Regardless of whether you are a private individual who wants to send a couple of boxes across the globe or an HR professional who needs to manage global expats and corporate assignees - our platform is going to change the way you and your employees experience global relocation services.
Founded by driven entrepreneurs and an experienced leadership team, we are based in Berlin and dedicated to changing the relocation industry. With the help of technology and our mindset to always go above and beyond in exceeding customer expectations, we've yielded 5-star reviews across the board!
Relocately is built on the belief that 'To make happy customers, we need to make sure our employees are happy first'. We know that great businesses are powered by happy colleagues who feel invested in the company they work for. Want to be part of this exciting adventure?
About the role
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern who is ready to learn the ropes of recruitment and HR, to support the growth in our early stage start-up!
You will be an integral part of building an early stage company collaborating closely with the founders, the management team and reporting to the Lead Recruiter to work on high-impact roles and employee initiatives.
Your primary focus will be the assistance of recruitment in the realms of business development, operations/logistics and technology, facilitating team growth and company expansion.
You are bringing excellent communication and have the ability to think quickly to probe deeper into communication to get to the heart of the matter.
- Support talent acquisition for Relocately by posting jobs online, coordinating and monitoring interviews, and providing the best candidate experience
- Assist with sourcing, developing and maintaining an effective candidate pipeline and network of diverse talent by using tools like LinkedIn/Xing and building connections with relevant feeder schools
- Gain experience across the People (HR) function by assisting with other projects as assigned (including employee events, communications, and employee satisfaction initiatives)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (HR or related)
- Previous internship experience preferred (HR or related)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with the ability to speak publicly, clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with accuracy, efficiency, and in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Google Mail, Calendar and Docs
- Full proficiency in English is a must and German is a plus
- A friendly, highly intelligent team who values healthy discussion and feedback
- A consistently evolving, data-driven startup environment
- A motivated group of colleagues who care as much as you do about making great experiences for our customers (our employees)
Founded by a core team with deep and extensive knowledge in relocation and personal logistics, Relocately is quickly growing to be one of the leading concierge services for international moves.
Our customer-centric approach focuses on organising all aspects of every relocation and ensuring our client's belongings are transported safely to your new home. Using modern technology, this happens in a faster and more transparent way than ever before.
We are a team of talented and experienced individuals and offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment free of traditional hierarchies, and include flexible working hours and all the awesome benefits you'll find among startups.