Recruitment Manager (m/w)
Beginn: Oktober 2013
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
WHO WE ARE
GameGenetics GmbH, founded in 2009 in Berlin, is the leading distributor of free-to-play digital games. The company enables game developers and publishers to market games more effectively and to speed up their global growth. GameGenetics works closely with leading publishers such as Kabam, Electronic Arts, Bigpoint, and Ubisoft. It currently has a portfolio of 600 high quality online and mobile games available in over 30 languages and developed by 200 game developers/publishers. To reach out to relevant target groups, GameGenetics has created an international distribution network comprised of more than 2.200 channel partners such as media cooperations, gaming websites and traffic market places as Facebook, Yahoo! and Google. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 40 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
We're looking for a Recruitment Manager for our office in Berlin:
- 2-3 years direct experience in recruiting preferably in high volume recruiting in the online industry
- Knowledge of efficient recruiting processes and employee selection methods
- Bachelors’ or a Masters’ degree preferably in HR, Psychology or Business Administration
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritizing your workload
- Outstanding communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications
- Team player who enjoys working in a multilingual environment
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- Leading role regarding our Recruitment and Direct Search activities
- Optimize and innovate our current recruiting processes
- Creatively source the best candidates and follow up on correspondence/queries
- Assess and hire new colleagues for both our German and international entities
- Actively manage process from offer stage to closing candidates while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Develop and implement the most effective communication and recruiting channels
We’re looking for flexible employees, who share our passion for the online world, who keep a fair share of curiosity and who strive to realize new ideas. You should be used to work independently as well as be a good team player.
If that sounds just right for you – then we really look forward to meet you!
Applications can be submitted in German or English. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org