Recruitment Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GameGenetics GmbH, founded in 2009 in Berlin, is a leading specialist in user acquisition for free mobile and online games. The company enables game developers to market games more effectively, win relevant players and to speed up their global growth and gives international publishers access to a first-rate game portfolio. GameGenetics works closely with leading publishers such as Electronic Arts, Kabam and Ubisoft. It currently has a portfolio of 700 high quality mobile and online games developed by 300 game developers/publishers available in 185 countries and in over 30 languages. To reach out to relevant target groups, GameGenetics has created an international distribution network comprised of more than 3,000 channel partners such as Dell and Lenovo, hundreds of gaming websites and advertising networks as Facebook, Yahoo! and Google.
In Germany, GameGenetics established media cooperations with key players like Bild.de and Web.de.
Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 100 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
The international GameGenetics team includes experts from 22 nations and is headed by company CEO/founder Alexander Piutti.
- Provide best-in-class talent acquisition processes and activities
- Understand the business needs and guarantee that they are covered accordingly
- Lead international recruitment activities in specific areas to support our growth
- Take over accountability for all resourcing activities including preparation of contracts and ensuring that necessary visa and work permit issues are solved professionally
- Ensure state-of-the-art onboarding
What are we looking for in you?
- You have at least three years of experience in talent acquisition with respective track-record.
- You ensure talent acquisition in a highly dynamic online and technology startup environment.
- You bring in a solid knowledge of up-to-date recruiting tools and know how to make best use of them.
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your work load.
- You can offer outstanding communication skills and networking abilities.
- You have exceptional networking abilities.
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office applications is required.
- Team player who enjoys working in a multilingual environment and act customer oriented.
- Excellent German and Englisch language skills are required.
What do we offer you?
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of
online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit. We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step? Apply directly at: email@example.com