Regional Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
foodora - food is our fuel
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 35 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as Regional Marketing Manager (m/f) in Berlin!
- You are responsible for Offline Marketing Performance in a region consisting of 4 countries
- You report to the Global Head of Offline Marketing
- You are the main contact person (weekly check-ins, high responsiveness) for the Head of Marketings in your respective region as well as their interface to HQ
- You are responsible for the efficient deployment of a high 6-digit Budget
- You support in preparing and executing local marketing plans
- You constantly check, analyse and evaluate performance in all Offline Marketing areas in your region
- You identify and share best practices from your markets
- You understand the needs of your markets and help to improve marketing performance
- You make sure the global strategy is implemented successfully
- Minimum of 2 years in professional experience in consulting, an international FMCG corporation or related areas
- University degree in Business Administration or any related area
- Outstanding communication skills and a perfect knowledge of English (knowing the language of at least one your markets is a plus)
- Deep analytical understanding and experience in setting up and evaluating A/B Tests
- Numbers and data driven approach to marketing
- Hands-on mentality - passion for driving change
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge of Jira, Kanban, Salesforce are a plus
What we offer
Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants, bars and clubs and right across from a gym and spa (discounts for employee's).
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals and of course, food!
Up for a challenge? Apply here!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.