Relationships Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
iversity.org is Europe's biggest platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs).
Our mission: to improve higher education through technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. With our courses, studying becomes flexible, accessible and connected. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
We want people with a business brain and a charitable heart. If you want to join our team, we are offering a full-time position in our branch office in Berlin as
Relationships Manager, Course Development & Support (m/f)
Our Course Development team is looking for an empathetic, competent and enthusiastic Relationship Manager. You will be the interface to our customers and partners and thereby supporting them in creating courses that offer a great learning experience to our users worldwide.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners
- Make sure that our partners maintain an appropriate knowledge of our platform and policies
- Represent our partners’ interests within iversity through collecting, prioritizing and communicating our partners’ feedback
- Support our international partners in developing high quality online courses and help them solve any problems they encounter in the process
- Coordinate the efforts of the different teams involved in the course production process
- Keep an eye on deadlines, project plans and all moving parts working together
- 2+ years of professional work experience in project management, mostly in a client facing role
- You are an empathetic and reliable can-do person that likes to help and work with others
- Strongly analytical mindset with a structured and proactive approach to solving complex problems in short turnaround time
- You are able to prioritise and work effectively in a team environment, and easily adapt to others and new situations
- High degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline
- Ability to manage and multi-task a portfolio of projects with various stakeholders simultaneously
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, upbeat, friendly, positive attitude.
- High proficiency in German (written and oral) and fluent English is required.
- Experience in the field of (higher) education, pedagogy or didactics is a plus
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime
- enable you to grow with the company, giving you a perspective to assume more responsibilities
How you apply
Send your complete application documents (cover letter incl salary expectations, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Relationship Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.