Research/Market Intelligence Manager (m/f)
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Trademob is the leading international platform for programmatic mobile app advertising, helping advertisers and agencies reach their performance and branding goals while maximizing their ROI.
Trademob’s proprietary technology is coupled with an extensive network of several hundred international mobile partners, reaching over 1 billion users worldwide. The data-driven company specializes in connecting advertisers with the right target group in the right environment at any point in the app’s lifecycle, from user acquisition through to retargeting using real-time bidding technologies and its own DSP.
Founded in 2010, the venture-backed company is headquartered in Berlin, servicing a multitude of international blue chip clients. Join us and become part of the exciting journey that took Trademob from Berlin’s tech start-up scene to the global arena.
- Developing an intimate understanding of the industry, market participants and sales leads and providing valuable insights for different stakeholders, e.g. Management, Sales and Business Development as well as Marketing und PR
- Understanding clients' needs and ways in which Trademob products deliver value
- Continuous market research and analysis, acting as a presales expert including pitch preparation and preparation of sales and marketing collateral as well as PR content
- Utilizing competitive intelligence and other forms of external data to supplement primary market research
- Creating internal decks based on business related market insights
- Providing and presenting research conclusions and implications for Sales, Business Development, Product Development as well as Marketing and PR
- Leveraging data to analyse factors contributing to trends
- Providing thought partnership with product and marketing departments and supporting the Management team with insights, analysis and data
- Comprehensive research experience in the digital advertising industry
- Bachelor Degree with Business or data background
- Excellent presentation skills with strong ability to communicate data and translate findings into understandable, actionable business implications
- Strategic sales ability and affinity for digital technologies
- Working knowledge of tools to analyze and interpret data (e.g. MS Office, SPSS, Sales Force)
- Detail-oriented, proactive and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders across departments and all levels
- Fluent business English and German
What You Get
- A Quantum leap forward in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries
- An international working environment characterized by transparent leadership, great company spirit, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- 30 days of paid vacation, excellent On-Boarding process, individual training budget and a long-term career plan
- A great office in the heart of Berlin with cool employee benefits and an active afterwork culture
- MacBook, Mobile Phone and all the necessary tools you need, to get the best out of your working day
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive compensation system (including virtual shares)
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed
- The opportunity to garner responsibility and make a significant impact, instead of being just another cog in a machine!
- Find out more about our team, our values and way of working: www.trademob.com/about-us/
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Full-Time / Permanent Contract
Then send us your application (CV, date of possible entry and requested salary): JOBS@TRADEMOB.COM
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.