Trainee (m/w) Program - Digital Entrepreneurship
Business Development Projektmanagement Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2017
Trainee-Program: „Digital Entrepreneurship”
kickstart your entrepreneurial learning journey
Together with the Unternehmer-Schmiede GmbH we are looking for future corporate digital entrepreneur candidates for our rotational talent program starting in April 2017
--> more information HERE
We are a hidden champion in the B2B market, offering over 200,000 products to more than 3 million customers in over 25 countries. Including our subsidiaries (see our business activities and portfolio companies here), TAKKT’s yearly revenue exceeds EUR 1 billion. Our success is based on two pillars, the know-how of our employees and the premium quality of our products. Tasks are usually carried out in small and dynamic teams - a key reason why collaboration is a core value to us.
About your new role
You will be part of our top talent program, which is the global taskforce of its best people who will drive their digital transformation worldwide. During this 18-month learning journey you will be equipped step by step with the skills you need for your future management role:
- You will rotate at least four times to a new department or subsidiary with different challenges and responsibilities
- You will get to know departments with different degrees of digital maturity ranging from e.g. Sales & Warehouse to Online Marketing & E-Commerce up to Digital Units & Startups
- You will get coaching and training from external experts in digital topics such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile Working Methods and Prototyping
- You will be able to apply and internalize this digital knowledge in the workplace while embedded in our digital departments of established companies (such as KAISER+KRAFT EUROPA, Hubert or Central restaurants), Haniel’s digital workbench Schacht One or one of our portfolio startups.
- During all your rotations you will work at least 4 months abroad (e. g. USA, UK or Spain) and you will take part in a unique 1-week Silicon Valley Tour
- You will be matched with an experienced mentor in order to individualize your learning journey and to facilitate your optimal development (e.g. tech vs. product focus)
TAKKT encourages you to develop & drive innovation projects throughout the program. In case those ideas/projects show feasibility and business impact you will be able to drive and further develop those ideas/projects after the program. Otherwise you will work on different digitalization projects throughout the TAKKT portfolio.
The program is divided into three phases (ideation, validation, implementation) and each of those phases is kicked off with a 1-week workshop (in cooperation with Unternehmer-Schmiede). Throughout the program you will be closely interacting with the other trainees (Europe & USA) for example during the workshops and while working on group assignments throughout the program.
- You are a graduate or young professional who has gained first experiences in a digital and/or startup environment and you are eager to use your skills in a corporate setup
- You have a proven track record of entrepreneurial achievements
- You have strong structuring and analytical skills combined with a hands-on attitude
- You are very passionate about digital technologies and new business models
- You are willing to weigh in with your own ideas and take responsibilities
- You are independent, flexible, open-minded and speedy
- You are fluent in English and German (additional language skills are a plus)
- You are keen on travelling to support projects worldwide
Interested? Please send your application (CV, short motivation letter, availability in Q1 2017 to email@example.com (to the attention of Mr. Felix Schachi)