Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f)
Albus White GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About Albus White
Albus White is both a tech company and an outsourcing provider for B2B accounting.
We are an innovative group of accountants, developers, designers, service and marketing professionals working hard to disrupt the way small businesses outsource their accounting operations. Giving away your bookkeeping should be as easy as dropping a file into Dropbox.
Our product is already loved by our current clients; now it is time to bring this experience to all businesses in Germany and Europe – and we want you to be part of that journey!
As a Ruby on Rails developer at Albus White you will be contributing to the development of our core product – the Albus White dashboard with its many applications. In addition, you will be automating processes in order to optimize operational efficiency. This involves the integration of different APIs, as well as developing automation solutions from scratch.
- Solid knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Several years of experience with MVC and SOA architectures
- You have strong experience with AngularJS
- You have worked with relational databases
- You are familiar with Linux / Unix systems
- Writing specs is not an afterthought for you
What you get
- You get to shape the best accounting product known to date
- Top equipment to do your job well
- Challenging tasks and the freedom to choose the right tools for them
- Exciting product to work on – we work on a full-fledged business suite with manifold applications using cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary
- High responsibility
- Strongly result-oriented working atmosphere
- Highly scalable business model in an antiquated market – large upside potential
Why you should join
If you are looking for the start-up atmosphere, the thrill and the chance to build something big, but still want the security of a proven business model, profitable from day 1 – let’s talk!
Please send us your CV to email@example.com