Running Expert (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 5 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A RUNNING EXPERT (M/F)
Freeletics offers the best bodyweight training program in the market. But that is only the beginning. We are now going to build a comparably impactful product for running. It will be your job to build unmatched training algorithms based on state of the art science in the fields of running, coordination and sports psychology. It will also be your job to design a motivating and easy to use training system suited for all levels of fitness no matter how complex the science behind it.
Working closely together with the Freeletics founders themselves, you are going to shape a product millions of our users all around the globe are already waiting for. This is one of only few chosen positions that will shape a whole new Freeletics experience. You will have significant impact on the training habits, success and happiness of millions of people all around the world.
You are analytical, creative, dedicated, hungry, an expert in the field of running and you want to make a real difference? Then become our training expert shaping the core of a brand new Freeletics product and help millions of athletes to unleash their physical and mental potentials! How? Apply. Now.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Conceptualizing and testing a brand-new training system for runners
- Designing and constantly improving training algorithms based on state of the art sports science
- Staying in touch with our users and constantly close interaction with diverse focus groups
- Doing research and analyzing competitors and industry trends to stay at the pulse of time
- Taking care of general management tasks, setting up, monitoring and optimizing training operations
- Relevant experience with running or a closely related field
- Passion for human performance
- Broad theoretical and practical training knowledge
- Diverse sports background
- Strong analytical and intellectual skills
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mindset with focus on execution and “getting things done”
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English with good oral/written communication skills, German is a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 5,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!