Sales and Partnership Specialist (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Covus is a digital company builder based in Berlin focusing on programmatic lead generation technology at big data scale. Founded in 2003, Covus has become a constituent component of Berlin’s digital industry, well known for companies like crobo.com, theadex.com, onlineversicherung.de or gutscheincodes.de. Covus offers extraordinary career opportunities and a workspace in one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin, surrounded by talented and inspiring colleagues from all over the world. Networking and learning from each other is the key to our collaborative culture so your personal growth and development will be continuous. Interested?
We are especially looking for a Sales and Partnership Specialist (m/f) in our youngest venture located in our headquarters in Berlin at the earliest possible date!
- You are responsible for lead generation and developing profitable publisher solutions relationships
- You search, negotiate and execute partnerships with internet companies, website owners, media houses, online marketing agencies and various online media related businesses from around the world
- You create relationships within the client organization with C-level tech-oriented decision makers
- You track the performance activities with the clients
- You recognize and convert up-sell opportunities into sales on an ongoing basis
- You will work with a central online system and MS office
- Degree in economics, industrial management, management, information systems, computer science or business administration
- High level of negotiation skills and responsibility with a formal attitude
- Both independent and team work player
- Handling high stress situations and multiple tasks in a general overview orientation alongside detail orientation
- High organizational and performance abilities
- Creativity and ability to "think outside the box"
- Fluency in English and German
- A PLUS: prior experience as a Direct media buyer (JS and VAST Tags implementations), knowledge of display/mobile/video advertising, advertising on blogs or managing digital publishers, Biz Dev
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities and very good career possibilities
- We support you in further education, e. g. conference visits
- Flat hierarchies combined with short and direct communication paths
- Great tasks and challenges in a performance-oriented environment
- 170 employees
- Founded & online since 2003
- Spezialized on digital marketplaces
- CEO: Sven Lubek
- Modern workspace in a designer office at the heart of Berlin
Do you want to join us? Please send your application including your salary expectation and earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!