Sales and Strategic Partnership Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
kontextor teoranta is a Berlin based content agency specialized in the online industry. We offer translations, localizations, copywriting, proofreading and editing in a wide range of languages. Our team consists of freelancers from across the globe and a core team based in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
For our core team we’re now looking for a sales and strategic partnership manager. Initially this is planned as a part-time position, but with the goal to develop to a fulltime core role.
We’re a small team and the ideal candidate should combine a strong ability for independent work with a good team player attitude. We’re looking for someone who is willing and able to take initiative and set high goals and work together with the team to achieve them.
- Grow and develop successful business partnerships with existing and future clients.
- Development and execution of sales strategies and processes
- Account management of existing key customers
- Market research and identification of growth potential and opportunities
- Support the management team with your know-how and input
- Taking care of the sales process from start to end
- Support marketing initiatives and strategies
- Relevant education profile (e.g. economics, business, marketing).
- Prior experience, and success, in sales and account management roles.
- Experience from the online industry is desired. Experience with agency work and from the translation and content business is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in German and English is an absolute must. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Outgoing personality and outstanding ability to build customer relationships.
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership paired with great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good team player with a hands on mentality.
- Familiar with CRM technologies.
What we offer
- Real growth potential and a possibility to shape the future path of the company.
- Flexible work hours (including possibility for home office).
- Freelance or part-time with possibility of stocking up.
- Offices right at Paul-Lincke-Ufer in Kreuzberg (Berlin).
- A small and multicultural team.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to contribute and play a role in shaping the future of a company and you’re a real people person with an outgoing and positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV, along with your salary expectations and earliest start date, to email@example.com
Company website: http://www.kontextor.org
+49 (0)177 42 82 851