Sales & Business Development Manager – Corporate Clients (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Atheneum is a global knowledge broker, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions and support them on core strategic projects. Thanks to the Atheneum Expert Network, and complemented by our custom recruitment, clients can gain the latest and most in-depth insights across more than 7,000 niche market segments.
The company's global footprint extends over 8 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Seoul, and our Team represents 35+ nationalities and 40+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join Atheneum’s Global Business Development Team and to deliver service on the highest level. In this role you will be expected to deepen and expand the relationships with our biggest clients. You will work with, and report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer (based in Germany).
Profiles We Are Looking For
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales or a relevant field
- Experienced professional with an ability to manage B2B relationships and effectively engage Atheneum’s senior-level clients with several years of relevant experience
- Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently
- Stellar networking skills with an ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Hands-on mentality, solution oriented attitude with the willingness to overcome challenges
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for Atheneum’s value proposition and ability to negotiate
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multinational, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our senior and highly professional clients by arranging client calls/ visits/ workshops etc. to promote the Atheneum value proposition and grow Atheneum’s revenue
- Have a thorough understanding of the Atheneum value proposition and be able to communicate effectively across Atheneum’s portfolio
- Work independently and increase share of wallet amongst our key clients to ensure rapid revenue growth in line for exceeding revenue targets
- Gather client feedback and competitive intelligence on Atheneum and its competitors
- Adhere to the Atheneum guidelines and processes, including the usage of Salesforce.com and timely reporting that provides an analysis of the account activity and revenue data
- Ensure effective working relationships with all global Atheneum teams to strive for highest client satisfaction and effective sharing of best practices
Why work with us?
- Open and friendly working environment and colleagues who support each other
- A company which combines professionalism with a start-up-atmosphere
- German and English language classes
- Free Friday evening beer and table tennis contests with your international team
- Modern office at one the best spots in Berlin Mitte
Please send your most recent CV to: email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application.