Sales Development Representative (DE) (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2013
Be one of the charter members of our sales team. You will be the “tip of the spear," engaging with prospects and developing them into real opportunities.
About the Job
Be the first point-of-contact for anyone interested in purchasing Optimizely. You will develop skills to properly filter and qualify inbound interest, and turn that interest in qualified opportunities for the Account Executives to demo and close.
In the first 3-6 months, you will become proficient in discussing our business benefits, demonstrating the solution to a prospect online, and working through the inbound interest using salesforce.com and other sales tools. In addition, you will increasingly develop your outbound prospecting skills to generate new demand.
- Optimizely is a website optimization platform. We enable businesses to show the right thing to the right person at the right time.
- Our first product makes A/B Testing easy. In 2 years we’ve grown to become #1 in the category with 5,000+ paying customers including Starbucks, Disney, and Marketo.
- We've raised over $30 million to grow internationally and open offices around the world.
- Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions.
A successful Sales Development Representative at Optimizely exhibits the following traits:
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better. Everyone needs to overachieve against their quota for the team to hit its goals.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous sales role or in college. SaaS experience a major plus.
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
- Excellent language skills in English and Native in German
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- Medical Coverage
- Transportation card covered
- Gym membership
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
Start Date: As soon as possible
Apply directly using this link: http://jobsco.re/GNW5kl