Sales Development Representative (m/f)
Data Virtuality GmbH
Frankfurt am Main
IT Business Development Sales
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
WHAT WE’VE GOT GOING ON...
DataVirtuality is seeking Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who aspire to a career in enterprise software sales or marketing, and are looking for an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced organization. You have great communication and organization skills. You are a team player. Failure doesn’t deter you. You are always prepared and professional. You want to be the best.
In the SDR role, you’ll manage the sales development and lead qualification process, including outbound prospecting, qualifying and scheduling meetings for a national sales team. This is a salaried position with a variable compensation for meeting quarterly objectives that are critical to the overall success of DataVirtuality’s growth.
WHO WE ARE...
DataVirtuality is on a mission to enable the world to use the full potential of its data by delivering the smartest products for automated & agile access, integration and management of any data. Our customers are digital businesses, eCommerce or in other words „every company who wants to turn their data into value“. We are talking all-day-long about data integration, data management, automated ETL/ELT, data hubs, agile BI & data virtualization.
We care about our people, their needs and everything we do is aimed to making sure our customers love every aspect of DataVirtuality, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are performing in style of world-class athletes. High-speed is the currency. We don’t scare about failure but we don’t repeat. Fun is the fundament for all we are doing. Autonomy and diversity are the assets of our teams based in Frankfurt, Leipzig & San Francisco (US).
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO...
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound activities, following up and marketing campaigns
- Schedule meetings and products demos for national Account Executives
- Understand DataVirtuality’s offerings & effectively communicate & apply them to each prospect needs
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity & prospect information in salesforce.com, including comprehensive & up-to-date client information
- Achieve & exceed quotas & objections
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
WHAT YOU BRING TO US...
- The dream of working in a unique work & team environment including an amazing team spirit, swing, hammocks, boat-bar and lot more fancy startup stuff
- 1-2 years of prior business experience
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive enterprise software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to fight for meeting & exceeding your and your team’s goals
- Desire to pursue a career in enterprise software sales a plus
We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent the world of data. Get data-driven and see yourself at DataVirtuality.