Sales Director (UK) (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Device Ident is a software development company that offers anti-fraud solutions for European companies within the e-commerce and financial sectors. We are experts in device fingerprinting and behavioral analytics and our products are specifically tailored to comply with European data privacy regulations. Our company consists of highly skilled software developers and a small, technical oriented sales team. We are financed by the Otto Group, the second largest online retailer in Europe. In our second year of operation we already secured more than 6 billion Euro turnover for our clients. Now we want to expand into new markets.
Sales Director (UK)
- You will be selling our innovative software products in the fraud prevention segment, relevant for anyone offering goods and services online.
- Your customers will be large online retailers, payment service providers, banks and online financial services players, either as users or resellers. The people you will be addressing are either at managing director level or responsible for Risk Management at their company.
- You will be acquiring new customers as well as following up on leads provided by business development.
- Representing Device Ident at conventions, fairs and industry events alone or with management will be a part of your responsibilities. Travel will amount to approximately 60% of your time.
- Sales is focussed on Europe, specifically the DACH region, UK, France and Benelux.
- 4 to 5 years sales experience, ideally in the online space with a focus on new customer acquisition.
- Experience selling to enterprises beneficial.
- We expect a high level of motivation to learn about the product.
- Must be able to do acquisition of new customers as well as develop new market segments independently.
- Languages: English is a prerequisite. German and a third language would be beneficial.
- An interesting and evolving product line with strong and growing market potential.
- A startup atmosphere in a highly efficient team with an office in the Hamburg city centre. (You are not required to move to Hamburg but you should spend a few weeks with us to start.)
- Competitive base salary dependent on seniority as well as a variable compensation component on top.
We look forward to your application!
Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org