Sales Engineer (m/f)
Midtown - New York City, 404 5th Ave, 10018 New York
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Payworks (www.payworks.com) provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale. With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US and Spain, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey! Sales Engineer
Permanent employee Munich, London Full-time
What you will do
- You support our Sales Team for growing business and revenue with existing and new accounts.
- You manage sales projects by leading technical and business conversations, demonstrating our products, and creating proposals.
- You are one of the first to join our newly formed Sales Engineering Team, shaping how this team empowers Payworks’ commercial organization.
- You work closely with our Sales, Technical Support, Project Management and Product teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences and identify and execute improvements on our current processes, tools, and documentation.
What we offer
- A world-class, global POS platform attracting the most innovative providers of Point of Sale applications.
- A strong multicultural team and a dynamic environment, in which everybody is striving to become a little better every day.
- Flexible structures, flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued, smart decisions made and executed effectively.
- An attractive compensation package and all the benefits of a young, high-growth company.
- Play to win: We are serious about winning and have fun working together.
What we are looking for
- Individuals with international business acumen with ability to bridge cultures and their expectations.
- Proven experience as both a consultant and an internal stakeholder of client needs.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary role consisting of pre-sales technical support, project management, and account management.
- Natural relationship builder who can manage technical as well as business conversations with clients and prospects.
- Strong grasp of technology. Basic Programming skills for platforms such as iOS, Android, and Windows preferred (can also learn on the job).
- Plus: Knowledge in the Payments and/or Point of Sale space.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Current passport and the ability to travel internationally as needed.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Must know how to have fun with the team and customers.