Sales Executive (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 13+ million members.
Your knowledge and expertise will help change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for a talented Sales Executive with a proven track record in sales and strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. Your role includes full responsibility for presenting the benefits of our advertising solutions to prospective clients and bringing them on board. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our fast-paced, energetic team and contribute to our continuing success.
- Present ResearchGate’s advertising solutions to prospective clients from around the world
- Educate new customers on our advertising solutions and individually advise them on best product fit based on their business needs and expectations
- Negotiate contract terms and campaign details with new clients
- Manage your pipeline effectively in Salesforce
- Collaborate with other sales and operations departments to ensure successful campaigns and long-term client satisfaction
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are and want to change the world of science for the better
- You have 3+ years of sales experience, with an interest in science, technology, and digital advertising; knowledge of and experience in the Life Sciences industry is a significant plus
- You are a great communicator and possess strategic selling and negotiation skills
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, competitive, and results-driven sales environment
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills and are very detail-oriented
- You have experience working with CRM software, in particular Salesforce
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English and ideally an additional language
What we promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural event
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!