Sales Development Representative (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
quintly is looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our growing team! It will be your responsibility to expand our business to new markets and to qualify sales opportunities from our existing pipeline. You will be part of our core team and support us in the steady optimization of sales processes.
- Identify, approach and qualify potential prospects with the goal of driving new business
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects to better understand their needs
- Schedule demo calls between prospects and sales representatives
- Develop current sales processes in order to improve conversion rates
- Setup and optimize email workflows
- Work closely with the Marketing team to generate leads and tailor content for specific markets
Your Skills And Experience
- BA/BS degree in business, technical or other field
- High affinity to technology (experience with analytics products is a big plus)
- Authentic personality for genuine and efficient consultation with prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, native level or a professional stay abroad (semester/internship etc.) is a big plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
quintly is a web-based tool to help brands and agencies analyze, benchmark and optimize their social media performance. With a strong international footprint, quintly currently has clients in over 186 countries and a multicultural team speaking more than 15 languages.
Come and join us on a great journey and apply via the job-link below!