Sales Manager - Advertiser Relations (f/m)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GameGenetics is a leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
GameGenetics works with leading game publishers, such as EA, Social Point, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte, a marketing portfolio of 680 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 80 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
- First experience (2-3 years) in the games industry, ideally with a focus on online games/f2p
- Proven track-record in sales, business development is a plus
- Experience in reaching out and conducting negotiations with partners
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, conceptual thinking, self-organised and driven individual.
- Very good knowledge of Office programs
- Polish/Russian speaker or Chinese speaker plus English on a business fluent level
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team
- Research in the market for decision makers and their contact details
- Make cold calls to initiate the contacts and to uphold the activity level
- Schedule discovery meetings and inform about next steps
- Record all information on a CRM platform
- Maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
What we offer you
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step?
Apply directly at: