Sales Manager France (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a full-time sales manager for our French portal who is a FRENCH NATIVE SPEAKER and would like to support and promote the growth of our Home & Living shopping portal (www.lionshome.fr). You would work in our beautiful startup loft in Mitte at Hackerscher Markt in the heart of Berlin.
Who we are
LionsHome is a startup based in Berlin and we operate Home & Living shopping portals in Germany and many other markets including the French one. On our site users can find great assortment of furniture, home accessories and garden products. Large variety of shops makes it possible to compare different offers without searching the whole web. Our aim is to assist users with their online Home & Living purchases and enable them to find the right product at the best price.
- You gained at least 1-2 years’ experience in customer acquisition, ideally within the e-commerce sector
- Native level of French and good English skills
- You feel confident approaching people via phone and turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You are proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You can work in a structured and result-oriented way
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player
- You will be responsible for acquiring new French partner shops by telephone and e-mail
- You will negotiate and prepare contracts with the shops
- You will have to update and maintain our CRM database
- Independent research for suitable cooperation partners and partner programs
- You will forge relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists
- You will follow-up and support our new partners through the onboarding process
What we offer
- The opportunity to work for a successful startup in the e-commerce space
- A competitive remuneration
- A challenging role within an environment where you can contribute your own ideas and develop your skills further
- Working together with a young, international team made out of 15 people
- Beautiful office with ideal transport links (Hackescher Markt/Berlin Mitte)
- Free coffee and refreshments, healty snacks, teamevents and fun Friday with social drinks
Are you interested?
Become a part of LionsHome and send us your convincing application (resume and cover letter) including your earliest start date.
Please send it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Sophienstraße 16, 10178 Berlin – Mitte