Sales Manager Germany (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About the Company
We are ticketscript - the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked #34 in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies - we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 80,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as German Comic Con, Love Family Park and Veggie World - and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
Can you challenge yourself and the ticketing industry? The Sales Manager is responsible for expanding our customer base throughout Germany by generating new business and ensuring targets are met. The successful candidate will be based in the Berlin office and report directly to the Head of Sales Germany.
- Expand the customer base throughout Germany
- Proactive generation of leads through referrals and networking
- Cold calling
- Attending potential client meetings and delivering presentations
- Provide a solution-based sales approach to drive new business across multiple event sizes and genres
- Negotiate contracts, the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Provide customers with quotations and tenders
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis via CRM system
Ticketscript is looking for a proven new business professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 2 years experience in sales
- History of exceeding targets
- Native or business fluent German
- English spoken and written
Skills and competences
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Extremely organised, flexible, proactive and creative
- Ability to influence and offer professional insight
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A confident, professional and determined approach
- Self-motivated, competitive and driven
- A competitive salary within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Berlin who are passionate about what we do.
- An uncapped commission structure
- Laptop and mobile phone for professional use
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Jon location(s): Berlin, Germany
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Manager Germany”.