Sales Manager (m/f) France, Holland and Belgium
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for a new project that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? Then twago is the right place for you!
twago is a successful, internationally active IT-Start-Up on its way to become an established online company. We change the world of team work by connecting service providers and business companies from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
We are currently looking for committed and experienced applicants for a position as Sales Manager for France, Holland and Belgium. If you have a hands-on attitude and enjoy working with a team of smart, fun people then this could be your next career opportunity.
- After a comprehensive orientation and training you are able to acquire new customers on the phone and care for our exciting customers
- You sell our products friendly and competently on the phone
- You are the most important contact person for your customers even after the completion of a contract
- In collaboration with your sales colleagues and the product and marketing teams you develop valuable ideas in order to improve the quality of our products, processes and campaigns
- You show ownership of your quantitative and qualitative goals and you realize them independently after a short time
- You represent twago convincingly and authentically
What we expect from you?
- You already have experience in the sales industry in an internet startup and you are motivated to improve your skills
- You have a friendly and confident appearance and you enjoy calling people
- Your knowledge of French and Dutch are perfect and you are able to communicate fluently in English
- Besides having an excellent service mentality, you stand out due to your efficient and autonomous working style
- You are reliable, a fast learner and proactive
- Moreover you are a confident user of MS Office and the internet
- German language skills are a very big plus
What we offer?
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up
- A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
- Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
- Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- A salary that matches your role and experience
- Very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application – resume, certificates, and a cover letter with your availability and salary expectations to Anna Hudz at email@example.com
In case of any questions feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!