Sales Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Optiopay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is building worldwide the first payment solution software for marketing money by processing payments. We are seeking a Sales Manager to help us boost and manage our sales.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, we give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a team of diversity, having only the top of their class join us from all parts of the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
- You are responsible for acquiring Key Accounts in grocery, fashion, gas, other retailers as Advertisers and companies for employee benefits
- You are responsible for acquiring leads, closing existing leads and develop strong partnerships with new top partners
- You will be responsible to optimize sales materials and pitch documents to highlight the company’s value proposition to customers
- You report directly to the Top Management
- 3+ years previous work experience in Sales and direct interaction with target customers, preferably in the digital industry, employee benefits and other major companies.
- Previous experience and a sound understanding of online payment solutions/services and/or salary and refunds is a plus
- MS office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities
- Skills in Hubspot, Salesforce or other CRM Systems is a plus
- Previous experience in building and leading teams is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in German is required, English is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or comparable education or experience) in a business subject
What's on Offer
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally
- Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
- Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team
- An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: email@example.com