Sales Manager (m/f) Southern Europe
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The world of digital applications is in constant change. Users are increasingly demanding and expect nothing less than perfection. Therefore only great apps win. That’s where Applause, and its 360° approach to app quality provides companies with a competitive advantage.
As the world's leading mobile testing company, Applause maximizes the quality of mobile applications, websites and software by combining testing services and tools like "in-the-wild" testing. Since our launch in 2008 we have partnered with our customers to help them deliver apps that win. Reaching the Forbes ranking for the "Most Promising Companies" three years in a row speaks for itself.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are looking for a
Sales Manager (m/f) Southern Europe
- You are an important part of the sales team and work closely with our Sales Director, our Pre-Sales Engineers and your colleagues from Business Development in order to build up your customer base in Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, Portugal, Turkey)
- You proactively look for new leads, subsequently approach them and present our innovative testing solutions to decision makers.
- You are responsible for the entire sales process - from the initial contact with the potential costumers all the way up to the negotiation on CEO level and the successful closing of the deal.
- You are the first person of contact for your customers and work with our internal Project Managers to make sure we deliver the best possible testing solution.
- You represent our company at national and international exhibitions.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in IT, Business, Engineering or a related field.
- You have gained several years of professional experience in B2B-sales of complex products / solutions in the IT sector, the mobile industry or in a software company.
- You speak English fluently or on a native level; fluency in other European languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Turkish is a bonus.
- As a “digital native” you are aware of the latest trends and developments in the mobile industry.
- You possess a high degree of customer orientation and you are able to respond specifically to the needs of others.
- You are driven, motivated and competitive.
- You are willing to support our local team in our office in Berlin.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe as to inspire businesses with our innovative product. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment.
We also pay a great base salary plus an added bonus in case of excellent performance and grant stocj options. As part of our highly motivated and young team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. If a relocation to Berlin is necessary, we will provide financial support.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then Applause is the perfect company for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please use our application system Jobvite and upload your documents as a PDF file: Apply here!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Head of HR Europe