Inside Sales Manager (m/f)
Customer Care Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a rapidly growing startup in the medical tourism market that helps patients find the most suitable hospitals and treatments worldwide.
Caremondo is a full-service digital marketplace where patients can find both medical and aesthetic treatments and book appointments in more than 100 trusted hospitals worldwide. We make medical travel safe and convenient. We have already connected patients from over 25 countries to specialized doctors around the world.
We are now looking for an exceptional Customer Relationship Manager – English Native Speaker (m/f) to join our growing team.
- Manage patient requests for English speaking countries via e-mail and telephone. Analyze their needs and provide them with all relevant information regarding their case
- Plan and book medical trips for patients and arrange all organizational details (clinic appointments, flights, hotels, visas)
- Create a personalized and attentive relationship with (prospective) patients and give them top quality service whilst maintaining high empathy
- Assist prospective patients along their journey to find the right treatment, from their first inquiry to the moment they enter the clinic
- Manage patient data in CRM systems
- Manage the clinic relationships
- Completed studies or comparable education in business administration, communications, medicine, tourism
- Outstanding communication skills both written and on the phone with empathy, a service-oriented mindset and an engaging personality
- 2 to 3 years of previous sales experience a must
- Previous experience in health care or medical tourism a big plus
- Excellent advisory and organization skills
- Structured, reliable, team-oriented
- Native English speaker
- German and other languages are a plus
That is what we offer you
- A young, thriving company that aims to become the n°1 provider of treatments abroad
- Work for a small autonomous team with lots of creative freedom and responsibility. Get exciting and challenging projects and tasks with lots of room for personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, hands-on mentality along with regular trainings. Your input will be heard!
- Our office offers spacious, modern and bright workspace with a view of the Alps! We have a huge terrace, free coffee, and BBQ used regularly in summer.
We look forward to receiving your application.