Sales Representative (Europe) (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology startup and build a career in sales? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking & disruptive product, created by some of the best virtualization & storage engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job, and we may have found our dream hire!
We are looking for super talented individuals to join the team as we dramatically change the way businesses scale storage performance & capacity in virtual data center environments.
PernixData helps companies increase storage performance & capacity at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
Our mission is to bring true, scale-out storage for every virtualized data center through a next generation storage architecture that decouples storage performance from storage capacity in a non-intrusive, transparent, and fault-tolerant manner.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in…
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with virtualization & storage architects, about virtual data center operations and storage performance requirements. In addition, the SDR will work collaboratively with PernixData Channel Partners to increase the velocity of business. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Generate qualified meetings through phone and email
- Partner with Sales Team to develop strategies to penetrate key accounts and develop territory
- Understand PernixData value proposition and positioning; follow and develop expertise in storage and virtualization industry trends
- Daily use of Salesforce to track, update, and report on activities
- Develop & execute outbound call campaigns in target accounts
- Qualify and respond to daily Web generated leads
- Help drive attendance to scheduled partner events via email and/or calls
- Communicate early and often with Marketing on strategy, lead generation, lead programs
- Fluent in English and another European language a must (German, Dutch, French or other)
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- A recent college grad or equivalent experience in a sales environment
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Energetic, upbeat, and tenacious team player
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
You will be based in a great office in Prenzlauer Berg with the local PernixData team.
Start date: ASAP