Sales Support Associate (m/f)
BOOK A TIGER
Beginn: August 2016
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then you came to the right place!
BOOK A TIGER is a strongly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives B2C and B2B customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with just a few simple steps. We focus on high quality, not only for the cleaning but also for the experience of our employees. We are currently operating in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, and Switzerland and are already planning to expand into further countries and markets. Our team is very experienced (founders and core-team of deliveryhero.com) and together with you we would like to extend our success in the cleaning sector.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Support Associate (m/f). As a member of our Sales Support team your responsibility is to structure and assist our Sales team in the growth of our B2B entity. This is a back office role.
- To conduct quality assurance on all partnership agreements
- To conduct market/competitor analysis
- To create and maintain productivity and activity reporting
- To create offers and presentations
- To optimize and document current sales processes to constantly increase efficiency
- To assist in the creation of a global sales support team
- You have at least 12-18 months’ experience in a role that involves similar tasks
- You have an efficient and independent working attitude
- You are a team player, reliable and eager to learn
- You show a high degree of initiative and ambition
- You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You are fluent in English and are able to communicate in German
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action and excellent career opportunities in a fast growing e-commerce company
- An awesome working culture with many international people just like you
- Efficient decision making through flat hierarchies
- A motivated and engaged team that want to change the world
If we caught your interest, apply now at karriere.bookatiger.com. Alternatively, send us an email including your CV and application letter with your earliest starting date to Tuyen Tran, Recruiter (email@example.com).
BOOK A TIGER