Sales Team Coordinator & Office Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Zendesk is looking for a Sales Team Coordinator/Office Manager with strong project management skills. This superstar will manage all day-to-day operations in Berlin, Germany.
You’ll make sure that our office is always a fun, comfortable, and safe place to work. You’ll handle everything from reception, shipping and receiving to space planning and vendor management. Under your care the space will always be clean and supplies always stocked, especially the snacks! We love our drinks and snacks. You’ll be the champion of keeping the Zendesk culture.
You’ll make sure our visitors feel like VIPs. Welcoming them with a smile and taking care of (nearly) all their needs while they are visiting us. You’ll also coordinate local travel bookings, travel expenses and visa applications.
It will also be your responsibility to support the local sales team with back-office paperwork, reporting, processing customer requests like sending and tracking offers, creating proposals and support the local sales team in their day-to-day life.
Billing and vendors, and contracts. Some say it’s the less glamorous side of the role but coordinating invoices, negotiating with vendors, and following up on payments keeps our suppliers and landlords happy.
We love to have events for employees, local groups, and to meet our customers face-to-face. You’ll help by coordinate catering and logistics. You’ll ensure that all events are beautifully simple.
- You’re a superstar - confident, energetic and cheerful but with a no-fuss focus on getting the job done well.
- You’re a very safe pair of hands - not letting any of the many balls you’re juggling drop. You can readily adapt to any situation and are excited to roll-up your sleeves and create something new.
- You aren’t above doing the little things, but you’re ready to tackle the big jobs, too.
- You have a high attention to detail and love organization.
- You work well under pressure and of course, you have fun!
- Order and manage office supplies, food and beverages, and office equipment. (daily & weekly)
- Support customers and the local sales team with all back office requests
- Maintain general cleanliness and appearance of the office, lobby, kitchen, conference rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas; ensure that bathrooms and refrigerators are cleaned on schedule.
- Maintain information flow throughout the company on facility issues.
- Responsible for space allocations, office moves, adds, changes to meet departmental growth
- Manage overall office to ensure that facilities are safe and clean for employees and visitors.
- Act as primary interface with landlord site management.
- Manage the current vendor relationships and help to identify other useful external vendors as required.
- Track costs throughout the year to local budget.
- Assume responsibility for local safety programs including ergonomics, emergency response and evacuation planning, etc.
- Implement contracts for facility equipment maintenance, janitorial services, security services, etc. as needed.
- Address building emergencies such as plumbing, air conditioning, etc.
- Manage building security issues.
- Maintains fixed asset inventories, headcount data, floor plans, and relative documents.
- Solid experience of office management and/or sales assistance
- Excellent German and English speaker
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills required
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An outstanding focus on achieving a high level of customer service
- A sense of humor and ability to strike up a conversation with anyone
- Experience with google docs, keynote, excel (pivot tables), mac, facilities, ticketing systems
- Nice to have: Russian language skills
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 45,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organizations in 140 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.