Sales Team Lead (m/f)
Fab DBY GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Over 10 million different furniture products and a passion for helping our customers realise their interior just as they imagined it: that’s what sets Fab DBY apart from the rest. In the last three years, we’ve enabled our customers to create their own furniture designs through the use of our online design tool, and then buy those creations at competitive prices. We want to use this concept to change the furniture market in the long term and make bespoke furniture accessible to the masses.
To help us achieve this goal, we’re looking for people who share our passion in wanting to build an innovative company, people who bring in their own ideas and who can overcome challenges.
We are currently looking for a Sales Team Lead for our Berlin office.
- You will lead, manage and motivate a small international team of tele sales agents.
- You will develop clear and effective processes and scripts to improve sales performance of your team.
- You will implement a strong sales strategy and meet agreed targets.
- You will communicate with existing customers to increase levels of business activity.
- You will search proactively for new revenue-generating opportunities to meet company targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- You will identify sales opportunities and present benefits and key features of our furniture products effectively to acquire new business.
- You will develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- You will research prices and products of competitors.
- You have a business-related qualification and 2-3 years’ experience in sales.
- You speak fluent English and German.
- You have an excellent commercial acumen and a track record in tele sales.
- You are an excellent team builder and motivator who thrives on working closely with a team to achieve challenging but exciting targets.
- You are a natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasion, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- You’re a team player who enjoys the thrill of working in a globally operating, fast-moving start-up.
- You’re flexible, you enjoy coming up with ideas and are eager to take on new responsibilities.
- You’re organised, you enjoy seeing a task through to its satisfactory completion and you are able to keep a calm head under pressure, never losing sight of the bigger picture even in stressful situations.
Note: Please complete your application in English.
Fab offers a great work environment, free catered lunch every day, employee discounts and the ability being part of a fast growing global company. Fab allows you to showcase your strengths and progress your career. Talent is recognised and rewarded with the opportunity to take on extra responsibilities.
At Fab DBY you will experience
- The chance to work with a pioneering and exciting e-commerce company
- Working with a dynamic international team
- Ability to develop yourself and your career
Does this description fit your profile? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by visiting our homepage http://eu.fab.com/de/ and our carrer section http://www.hrjobcenter.com/fab/index.html