Chief Marketing Officer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014, building a scalable nanopayments platform running on blockchain technology. Our web widget allows frictionless payments across different websites without any sign-up.
SatoshiPay is right in the middle of the constantly evolving FinTech industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money. The successful candidate will come from a high growth tech business, with demonstrable experience launching and driving international B2B marketing processes, be excited to build a stellar team, and successfully lead our go-to-market activities.
What you will be doing
- Develop an effective marketing communications strategy to deliver targeted messages to the desired audiences, and all aspects of execution of the agreed strategy. This includes PR, exhibitions, events, digital and sales communications and material.
- Demonstrate and share a wide and deep knowledge of the digital publishing scene and how to target those customers effectively
- Compile a PR & marketing activity plan and budget
- Build a commercial strategy linked to the product roadmap to increase transaction volume
- Build a top performing organisation from scratch, sustain motivation through rapid growth, and lead by example
- Decide on pricing and promotional activities
- Ensure ongoing and proactive contact with international, national, and local media to maintain a strong global network of known media contacts
- Represent the company at networking events
- Lead client meetings
- Proven experience in leading the entire marketing operations or sales function of a B2B business
- A confident and persuasive leader, adept at confidently delivering compelling presentations to customers, media representatives, and investors.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape
- Degree in relevant discipline, marketing preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team who work closely together in a non-hierarchical manner at our office in the heart of Berlin.
- Key role in a startup
- Productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Support of a highly skilled and experienced team
- Attractive salary in a permanent position
- Health care and retirement plans
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Office in the center of Berlin
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email and include the desired job, your full application as PDF file including your salary expectations and preferred starting date.