Inside Sales Account Executive (m/f)
Sauce Labs Europe GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Sauce Labs, the leading cloud-based test automation platform, is looking for an Inside Sales Account Executive (AE) to join one of the fastest growing companies in the continuous integration space. Sauce Labs is #1 Top Ranked Testing Platform on G2 Crowd--We just achieved 83rd place nationally in the Deloitte Fast 500; so we are moving. We are looking for Account Executives that are comfortable selling to a technical audience, especially those with knowledge of continuous integration.
The importance of automated testing is becoming well understood by developers and quality engineers alike. Our commitment to the open source Selenium and Appium frameworks and communities gives us a great amount of word of mouth traction.
The ideal candidate has experience in driving net new business for a SaaS Business in Europe. You have excellent selling skills, hunter mentality, customer empathy and a mature process that delivers value to our prospects and customers.
Reporting to the General Manager EMEA, this position is an inside role with minimal travel, focused on accounts below $1b in revenue. Appropriate candidates will have experience selling to organizations that have the technical sophistication and who may or may not yet be a continuous delivery shop. The Account Executive is responsible for representing Sauce Labs and assisting the customer as they go through the process of evaluating the means of accomplishing their functional testing needs as it pertains to their CD strategy.
- Prospect, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline of target accounts
- Hunt and penetrate organizations at scale, evangelizing Sauce Labs offering
- You will be responsible for the initial sale of Sauce Lab’s products into the account
- Be willing to leverage all means to communicate effectively and regularly with prospects and customers
- Constantly initiate new contacts through networking opportunities in order to increase client base
- Meet Annual Reoccurring Revenue (ARR) targets and achieve monthly quotas
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- 3+ years experience in sales (preference for SaaS experience)
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- MEDDIC Sales Methodology experience a plus+
If you feel personally aligned with our values and thrive on delivering consistently high performance, Sauce Labs is the place for you!