Office Manager (m/f)
IT HR Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Sauce Labs is a San Francisco based startup that provides a testing platform for developers and enterprise companies. We work with customers including Dropbox, Etsy, Okta, Eventbrite, Salesforce, Turner, Mozilla and much more.
Sauce Labs is looking for an outgoing and efficient Office Manager that can provide assistance to our whole Berlin-based team. We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one.
- Make sure the team is happy and everyone has what they need to excel
- Assist the team and executives in their daily business: includes scheduling meetings, booking travel, reimbursements, etc
- Be the first person of contact for internal and external inquiries
- Be responsible for organizing administrative activities to make the office run smoothly and efficiently
- Coordinate internal suppliers and service providers
- Organise regular team events and prepare/coordinate meetings
- Have a great sense of hospitality and create a positive atmosphere at the office
- Help with the onboarding of new colleagues including purchase of equipment and helping to set up desk space
- Assist with hotel & flight bookings for employees
- Support the team with expense reports
You are a great communicator with attention to detail and experience as Office Manager or Assistant to the CEO or Team Assistant.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Friendly and confident demeanor
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Native German with very good English skills
- Experience with communication tools: Google for Business, Slack etc.
- Strong oral and flawless writing communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on your initiative
- Flexibility regarding working hours
Our Offer to You
- High energy environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Freedom to shape your role significantly and tap into fields beyond your everyday tasks
- Relaxed atmosphere, no dress-code
- Working with an awesome product
- Personal development bonus every year