Human Resources Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2014, with offices in Munich and London, Scalable Capital Group is a young financial technology startup with excellent funding by prominent VCs. Our aim is to shake up and revolutionise the traditional investment management industry and make first-class investing accessible to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience, e-commerce know-how, and decades of academic research into financial markets. Our service is unique and we apply an intelligent and technology-driven approach to invest our clients' money and monitor their risk exposure.
We assembled a team of highly qualified people that are fun to work with in order to challenge traditional players as well as first-wave "robo-advisors". To find out more, please visit our careers page.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Developing and managing full-cycle recruiting process
- Managing employee onboarding
- Implementation and managing of HR Tools
- Organisation of events for employees and clients
- Handling of daily administrative duties
Your Skill Set
- Completed education in a vocation which is relevant and/or minimum of 1-3 years directly relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of German employment law
- Talent management and recruiting expertise
- Proactive and used to working independently
- Strong communication skills in German and English
You get what you give!
We offer everything you need to be successful and to live out your passion at work. You will benefit from the unique startup atmosphere with the spirit to be part of creating an innovative product. As part of our team, you will have a direct influence on the development of the company and you will become part of a young, ambitious, and committed team. Moreover, you will enjoy our inspiring lunch conversations and after-work events.
Apply today by sending your résumé via mail.
In case you have any questions, feel free to call us.