Screen Designer (m/f) with focus on UX/UI
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At the sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment and the reach and opportunities of an established business. Our more than 150 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create THE platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we established as leading e-commerce beauty subscription service having delivered more than 11,1 million boxes until today.
Come discover beauty with us and apply now!
SCREEN DESIGNER (M/F) with focus on UX/UI
As a UI / Screen Designer at GLOSSYBOX you possess passion, knowledge and experience and translate user behavior and needs into meaningful and successful designs to support our strategic product department as well as our local entities in their day-to-day business. You are responsible from the first mockup until the final draft and you are strongly motivated by improving our overall UX and making our product even more catchy and convincing.
- Build, refine and enhance our different local websites, interfaces and apps for desktop and mobile devices
- Working with both product managers and developers to ensure that your ideas go life
- Build wireframes, storyboards and customer journeys together with the product owners and stakeholders
- Planning, execution and evaluation of user tests and surveys
- At least 3 years of experience with creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes and/or written concepts for desktop and mobile devices
- A university degree is a plus
- Experienced with UX toolkits like Balsamiq, Photoshop, Adobe Experience Design, Illustrator, Sketch or Invision
- Beeing up to date with the latest technology and trends in UX/UI
- You have a strong background in creating responsive designs and are able to evaluate when to use responsive solutions
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- A dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace
- Open-space loft office in the heart of Berlin
- Glossy benefits from feel-good days over English language courses to special employee discounts
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date by email at jobs(at)glossybox.de or apply directly online.