Scrum Master (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded by Stephan Schambach, the NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
Collaborating closely with other Scrum Masters you will help to create and maintain a NewStore center of Scrum/Agile excellence, and values to better help the development teams self organize and leverage team autonomy.
You will be responsible for assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization to bring the team to higher levels of excellence, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable. Using a servant leadership style, you will build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised openly. In this environment, you will be elemental in removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by radiating information or finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
NewStore teams collaborate and facilitate the working process without coercion, assigning, or dictating. We believe in open discussions, decision making and conflict resolution. You will additionally support the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- First level Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- Experience working in a Scrum Master role for at least one year for a strongly working agile software development team
- Good working knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Other skills and experience we value:
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies and practices used by the team (Micro Services, Docker, mobile, CI/CD, and others)
- Previous experience as a software developer or team lead
- Experience in ecommerce
Questions? Email us: