Scrum Master (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As a Scrum Master your mission is to enable King to become the leading star of agile software development. Our teams work in small, autonomous groups to create and improve on social casual games that entertain millions of players. It’s up to the teams to create design architecture and build high-quality, fun games.
Your role is to drive the continuous improvements for the scrum processes and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and in sustainable pace. You help to identify bottlenecks and impediments to be removed and always focusing on supporting our teams to deliver with high throughput, high quality and high fun.
- Servant leader of the team. Help them to create the most exciting, fun and profitable game. No limits.
- Facilitating meetings
- Take care of team dynamics.
- Learning and sharing about Agile
- Help the team to improve metrics. Help the team to define the best metrics
- Lead team members career path coordinating with HR
- Lead continuous improvement for your team
- Coordinate with the rest of Scrum Masters the creation and maintenance of a corporate collaboration culture
- Lead and train your team in the XP Practices
Skills to create thrills
- Extensive experience as Scrum master
- Experience sharing scrum initiatives through the whole organization, collaborating with the rest of scrum masters.
- Great communication and coaching skills, a good story teller.
- Passionate about agile and lean ways of working,
- Passionate about team dynamics
- Good understanding of the software development process.
- Really cares about people, know how to motivate people and help the team to be high performance.
- Challenge the team when needed.
- Ability to coach individuals and groups.
- Passionate about creating a great place to work for everyone around you.
- You live out of your comfort zone
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience as product owner
- Experience as developer
- Active member of the local community in your city/country.
- Some of your favorite books ( or videos in youtube ) are Randy Pausch last' lecture or Drive from Daniel Pink.
- You can show a track of successful projects applying the Agile principles and values.
We’re knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.