- You are developing and managing our SEM campaigns on an international level and are responsible for allocating the paid search budgets
- You are improving processes regarding keyword research and keyword generation
- You are in charge of the bid management, text management, creative content and the landing page
- You are analyzing the campaigns and you are preparing reports on all SEM activities in order to derive recommendations for all relevant business units
- You have successfully finished studies in the field of business, economics or marketing and gained at least 2 years of working experience in SEM/SEA
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel); experience with programing language (python) is a plus
- You are creative, analytical, detailed oriented and have an affinity for numbers
- You are a team player, have a results-oriented way of working and like to take the initiative
- You communicate fluently in English - every additional language is a plus. German is not mandatory
The Viessmann Group is a family business founded in 1917. Active in the residential, commercial, industrial heating and cooling space. Innovation is the core and key growth driver of our business. Viessmann is dedicated to become THE digital player in its industry. Become part of 12.000 people in 74 countries and help us to push past our current revenues of U$2.5bn.
Please use the following link for your application: Apply now!