SEA Manager (m/f)
Beginn: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for support for our Performance Marketing Team, to bring new users to the Stylight website and ensure conversions for our partnershops. If you have grown to love the world of online marketing and are interested in an exciting position - this is the right place for you!
- You take care of international SEA campaigns in Google and Yahoo/Bing.
- You conduct extensive keyword, competitor and market research and are always aware of the newest trends.
- You create & manage international Display- & Retargeting campaigns and continuously measure their performance.
- You optimize existing campaigns concerning keywords, conversions and ad texts.
- Based on reporting and analysis you control the success of your campaigns in all countries.
- You are proactively giving ideas & suggestions together with the team in order to optimize and improve Stylight´s growth potential in SEA & Display campaigns.
- You have an outstanding degree in business, marketing or communications
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in SEA and/or Display Advertising, ideally in an e-commerce surrounding.
- You have an affinity for numbers and love statistical reportings.
- You have initial experience in scalable implementation and worked with Bid-Management Tools.
- You are motivated, like to take over responsibility and love to continuously optimize processes.
- You are structured, detail- and outcome oriented and you are a pro in MS Office, especially Excel.
- You have fluent skills in English, German is a plus.
- We are creative and analytical problem solvers, who love scalable solutions and the professional conduct of online marketing tools.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact: Annabel Kutter