SEA Manager (m/f) for Benelux
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We all have something that drives and motivates us. At internetstores, we want to continue being the leading specialist for bikes and outdoor products in Europe. To achieve this we need you! Solid know-how in the core areas of web development, performance marketing and product range design have set us on course to become one of the most successful and profitable growth stories in eCommerce. The results so far: more than one million page views per day, over 30 online shops in Europe (including fahrrad.de, addnature.com and Probikeshop.com), award-winning own brands and numerous awards in all disciplines.
Want to be part of this success story? Then send us an application - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
- Optimise SEA campaigns with cultural and country-specific characteristics, in particular with regard to advertising and event-related posts for our eCommerce websites in the Netherlands & Belgium (bikester and campz)
- Ideally take over all SEA activities of another country such as Italy or France
- Research and implement new advertising opportunities in the SEA sector for the Dutch market
- Implement KPI-based optimisation of ads and keyword sets
- Perform landing page and other conversion-based tests
- Be responsible for the SEA results of the Dutch market
Your knowledge and skills
- Minimum 1 year professional experience working in SEA
- Very good knowledge of SEA tools including Adobe Adlens and Delta Method Campaign Suite
- Ideally you already have experience working with AdWords scripts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent Dutch, good English skills, ideally knowledge of Italian or French
- Analytical and able to work independently
- The desire to achieve something together as part of a team
In our open culture which boasts flat hierarchies you are immersed in eCommerce and have the best hardware and software at your disposal. You work as part of a great team of online retail experts who passionately discover the latest trends and adapt their work accordingly. Our strong growth and high profitability gives you a great opportunity to personally develop and take on more responsibilities.
internetstores Holding GmbH is Europe's leading bike and outdoor eCommerce company. The group operates numerous onlineshops: fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, Probikeshop, CAMPZ and Addnature in 14 different countries. The shops offer a comprehensive selection of products for both enthusiasts and beginners. There are more than 750 brands and 70,000 products and customers are guaranteed to find what they are looking for. internetstores is one of the few profitable eCommerce companies. Learn more about the company at www.internetstores.com.
What we offer
- A successful, growing business
- eCommerce Spirit
- Great development opportunities
- Exciting, dynamic tasks
- A truly international team
- Comprehensive corporate benefits, team events, daily fresh fruit etc.
- Employee discounts and bike leasing