SEM Account Manager (m/w)
Paris, London, Berlin
IT Marketing Business Development Sales Projektmanagement Produktmanagement PR & Media
Beginn: November 2013
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SEM Account Manager
Are you a SEM pro with about 2 years of experience? Do you speak fluently English and/or German? Fotolia is the next step in your career. Fotolia.com – a globally ranked, top 500 e-commerce site, is looking for a SEM Specialist to assist the Global SEM manager to implement and manage our activities in our most important countries.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills supported by profiency in excel and web analytics/ web tracking tools. Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German is required.
Location: Paris, London, Berlin
- Directly operate (manage bids and ad copies) campaigns in German or English speaking countries
- Conduct continuous and ad hoc analyses of accounts performance, using excel and web analysis tools :
- Research (keyword discovery and expansion)
- Bid optimization with portfolio optimization approaches
- Optimization of ad copies, landing pages with A/B testing
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team and top executives
- Be proactive and work closely with the SEM manager, sharing best practices and new opportunities of development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master Degree preferred, with mix of marketing/ analytical subjects.
- 2 years experience managing paid search
- Very strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills in English or German. Additional language is an advantage (especially Spanish, Italian or Polish)
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces (Google Analytics preferred) are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Multi-tasking, ability to set priorities, exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail
- A self-motivated, team player that takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
Please send an email with your CV at laura.debuire+jobsem [at] fotolia.com and let’s discuss!
About the company
Fotolia is a leader in the global stock image market. With a commitment to quality and affordability, Fotolia’s influence has rapidly gone global since the company’s 2004 inception. Fotolia revolutionized the industry in 2007 by launching the Infinite Collection and becoming the first microstock organization to challenge the other major players of the traditional stock photography industry.
Today, over 4 million professionals looking to Fotolia.com for the latest in high-resolution stock photos, graphics, illustrations and videos. Over 24,000,000 royalty-free images are accessible with an unbeatable commitment to quality and affordability.
Images start on Fotolia at $0.75 USD, and contributors have the potential to earn some of the highest commissions in the business. Fotolia proudly offers service in 14 languages and is represented in 23 countries and regions worldwide.