SEM Manager - Germany / Italy / Netherlands (m/w)
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Lesara- everything you love at the best price
Lesara is the leading pan-European discounted commerce player, connecting manufacturers directly with consumers. Through direct relationships with manufacturers across the world we can offer our customers exceptional value-for-money for new and popular fashion & lifestyle merchandise.
Our team consists of driven, passionate and ambitious members, run by experienced serial entrepreneurs and backed by reputable global investors.
We pride ourselves on being a team who makes things happen, takes ownership and doesn't accept no for an answer.
Are you eager to guide the Search Engine Marketing department at Lesara and to be responsible for the optimization of the SEM strategy (SEO, SEA)? Do you distinguish yourself through good leadership qualities, value the ideas of your coworkers, and want to create something? At Lesara you will be continuously challenged and given responsibility starting day one. If you feel at home in a challenging work environment, never lose sight of your good-humored spirit, and want to be a part of a positive team, then we are looking forward to your application!
- Creation, supervision and continued development of all SEM campaigns (especially Google Adwords)
- Development of announcements and keyword-lists
- Set up landing pages and optimize conversion-processes
- Continuous controlling and analyses of Google analytics campaigns and internal BI-tools while staying within budget
- Compile reports for the measurement of efficiency
- Optimize the performance and increase the entire metrics including CPO, CLV and conversion rate cost efficiency
- Work directly with Google and other external partners
- Successfully completed degree in economics with emphasis on marketing or degree in a similar field
- 1-2+ years high responsibility SEM work experience in the e-commerce field or similar competitive environment
- Strong interest in innovative developments in online marketing and internet as well as good connections in the field
- Team player and enjoys working together to find a solution
- Effective, creative, and motivating team leader
- High affinity for and all together highly strategically/analytical way of thinking
- Result oriented working style, flexible, takes initiative, and highly motivated
- Business fluency in German and English
What you can expect from us
- A challenging department in a young, dynamic team
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team cohesion
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with huge creative leeway
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a rapidly growing startup
- Regular team events and many specials
- Attractive remuneration
Please send your full application with your ideal salary as well as possible start-date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please set in the subject line the position title as well as the portal in which you found the position. Further information can be found at http://www.lesara.de/career.
Not sure if this position is right for you? Then follow us and we will keep you informed about our current openings: