(Senior) Account Director (m/f)
D.C. Media Networks GmbH
Beginn: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
DCMN is growing fast and is getting more and more international. Therefore we are looking to hire a competent, accurate and enthusiastic (Senior) Account Director (m/f) to lead our fantastic Customer Operations team, based at our headquarters in Berlin. One of the hottest cities in Europe.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider that engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital commerce companies to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions. Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 42 young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
As our Account Director you will report directly to our COO and work closely together with our marketing campaign teams and our creation and production department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Take full responsibility for our growing team of Account Managers
- Develop and implement scalable and structured processes for our Operations team here in our headquarter in Berlin as well as for our international offices to achieve outstanding results
- Be the first point of contact and build trustful and long-term relationships with our top-tier clients
- Manage client expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Act as the connection between our customers, the operational teams (campaign managers & production team) and our teams in international offices by maintaining regular contact with all of them to ensure an effective communication
- Identify new up-selling opportunities together with our Strategic team and grow our business with existing customers to meet and exceed our ambitious annual business goals
- Keep up-to-date a deep understanding of exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital commerce companies
- Visit existing clients on a regular basis
- Represent our company on events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation in the relevant target group
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or any related field
- 4-6+ years working experience in a similar environment with a proven track record
- Strong experience in managing a team and implementing new processes
- A deep understanding of digital commerce companies and how they think, plus a very good understanding of and experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- Experience with adtech solutions and/or international TV campaigns are a plus
- Strong professional network and relevant industry knowledge
- Flexibility to travel
- Strong motivational skills to push the whole team to a completely new level
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German - any additional languages are a plus
- Ability to mesmerize people with a friendly, open-minded, trustworthy and reliable personality
- Not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Strong presentation skills and a charismatic personality
What do we offer?
- An exciting and international full-time position
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and the opportunity to expand your skills on a daily basis
- Responsibility for a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Exciting assignments and customers
- An extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Great work/life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here to apply). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.