Senior Account Executive (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a growing consultancy located in the heart of Berlin. We work for clients in the mobility and transportation sector, for tech companies and startups as well as for associations and institutions. If you’re driven by ideas and focussed on results, evenson is the place to be.
We are proud to be the official project office of the New Mobility World 2017. The NMW is the event by the IAA – Frankfurt Motor Show for automation, connectivity, clean power, urban mobility and mobility services. It takes place in Frankfurt/M, Germany from September 14th to 24th. For this project, we’re looking for
Senior Account Executive
You will work with our client service team be responsible for exhibitor management for the NMW Hall. This includes pre-event, on-site exhibitor management and post-cevent follow up.
- Manage client requests for group stand as well as individual exhibitors
- Manage conference room bookings
- Liaise with billing, stand construction and services department
- Make sure all databases are accurate and up to date
- On site ad-hoc trouble management
- Previous applicable recent experience of at least 3 years
- Impeccable language skills in English and German, both spoken and in writing
- Must have competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical and methodical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Meet deadlines and manage pressure well
- Strong ability to interact with executives of any level
This is a limited-time position, starting immediately until end of September.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.