(Senior) Account Manager Direct Response France (f/m)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SponsorPay fuels the app economy by providing smarter solutions for ad monetization and is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
In an era when 90% of all apps in the Apple App Store are free, our solutions are crucial for publishers trying to generate revenue. Our innovative solutions help publishers to monetize their apps through smarter forms of advertising.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen. Moreover SponsorPay has been honored as one of the world’s top private advertising companies by OnMedia, OnMobile, Red Herring, White Bull and others.
We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. For our Berlin HQs we are currently looking for a (Senior) Account Manager Direct Response France.
Your key objectives are to host and acquire partnerships with A and B-level advertisers, manage new client integration and oversee pre-sales activities. By working alongside experienced colleagues you will improve your own sales abilities and gradually take on more responsibilities.
- You strategically grow assigned advertiser accounts, in particular by obtaining higher budgets and new advertising campaigns
- Support advertisers in launching new mobile and online campaigns and continuously review and optimize the performance of current offers
- Conduct market research and sell advertising solutions to key direct advertisers, agencies and affiliate networks in France
- Attend industry events to strengthen and expand extensive networks in online advertising
- BA or MA degree in Business Administration or a related subject
- 2+ years relevant experience in the online or social advertising/performance space
- Any specific performance advertising / campaign knowledge here to add?
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, any other European language is a big plus
- Proactive; goal-oriented approach; self-sustained and tenacious working style
What We Offer
- Working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant capital
- Free fruit & drinks everyday
Visit us at www.SponsorPay.com/careers