Senior Account Manager Germany (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About the Company
We are ticketscript - the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked #34 in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies - we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 80,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Tesco Wine Fair and Ministry of Sound - and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
As an Senior Account Manager you are responsible for managing our existing client base. You will ensure to maximise the customer relationship, renewing contracts, proactively introduce new products to our clients and cope with the day-to-day challenges of an event organiser. You will work closely with our sales managers in Germany, which are responsible for generating new business.
- Plan and prioritise A-C client contacts with the aim of achieving agreed business KPI goals including increasing client sales and revenue
- Support Head of department with reporting and team responsibilities
- Renewing contracts
- Advisory in ticket sales (online) promotion and communication
- Promoting, organizing and creating cross-selling ideas to achieve target plan on client level
For this position we are looking for a farmer with a hunter mentality. You have at least 2 years experience in a commercial environment complemented with a strong affinity for Internet / software / cloud solutions. You like to work with targets. You have a positive attitude and you feel at home in a fast growing, international environment.
- At least 2 years experience within Senior Account Management or similar
- At least 1 year experience in managing teams (e.g. right hand to manager)
- Work experience in the events industry is a plus
- Experience with the use of a CRM package
- Experience with online marketing and Google Analytics
- Fluency in German and English spoken and written
Skills and competences
- You are a commercial talent
- You are organised, flexible and proactive
- You have a result driven attitude and like to work service oriented
- You can deal with pressure and you won’t be discouraged quickly
- You have an affinity with events, Internet and cloud solutions
- You have a good sense of humor
A competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme within an international and growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career. You will join an energetic and results driven team based in Berlin.
And that’s not all. Extra benefits include
- Drinks every Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Snacks and fruit
- As much coffee, tea or soft drinks as you want
- An invitation to our office and departmental social events & parties throughout the year
- Our infamous Christmas celebration which takes place in one of the cities we resident in. All employees will celebrate the end of a successful year together in either Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Job type: Full-time (40 hrs)
Job location(s): Berlin, Germany
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Account Manager Berlin”.