(Senior) Account Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DCMN is growing fast and is getting more and more international. Therefore we are looking to hire a competent, accurate and enthusiastic (Senior) Account Manager (m/f) to support our fantastic team, based at our headquarters in Berlin. One of the hottest cities in Europe.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital commerce companies to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions. Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 45 young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
As our Account Manager you will work closely together with our marketing campaign teams and our creation and production department. You will report directly to our Account Director. During your daily work your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for our digital commerce customers and build trustful, sustainable and high-yielding relationships
- Managing client expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Support the marketing campaign managers in order to ensure an effective campaign management
- Identifying new up-selling opportunities together with our Strategic Planner and grow our business with existing customers to meet and exceed our annual business goals
- Manage project and campaign timelines, deliverables, and budgets of varying complexity
- Acting as the junction between our customers and the operational campaign managers by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring a effective communication
- Generate and keep up-to-date a deep understanding of exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital commerce companies
- Translate customers needs into new concepts and business potentials
- Pro-active collaboration with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign results (incl. campaign and/or media briefings)
- Represent our company on local events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation in the relevant target group
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing or any related field
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their peer group or have achieved similar results in previous working environments
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English AND German - any additional languages are a plus
- Efficient and result oriented working style with strong project management skills
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Ability to mesmerize people with a friendly, open-minded, trustworthy and reliable personality
- Not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Knowledge in HTML is a big plus
What do we offer?
- Personal development and training that will help you evolve from the pro you are right now to the champ you’re destined to be
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building housing other great digital companies, fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler, in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you are rocking
- Challenging and exciting customers with high growth rates
- Access to a well-established network, and base to extend your own top-tier network and reputation
- Work in the exciting startup scene of Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here to apply). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.