(Senior) Account Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales Projektmanagement
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Launched in 2008 as the first sports app ever on the App Store, Onefootball is today the world’s leading mobile football platform. We fuel the passion of 20 million football fans around the world with a powerful blend of data, editorial and social – providing global reach and local relevance. Available on iOS, Android, Windows and the web, Onefootball is pursuing its goal to bring football to the people backed by top investors.
We are proud of working together with prestigious companies. Come join our international team from 25 countries as experienced Account Manager who will ensure a successful relationship with our partners.
- Be the key account and main point of contact for our key partners.
- Take on the responsibility of the internal and external project management across all departments and disciplines.
- Manage all levels of client relationships from Brand Managers to the Group President and develop strong relationships with our partners.
Who we're looking for
- You’ve got 3-5 years of relevant work experience dealing with large listed companies.
- You have completed your Bachelor and/or Master degree in marketing or a comparable course of studies.
- You have strong project management skills and advanced knowledge with project management tools like asana, basecamp or similar.
- You have passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative ideas for improving the clients and agency's strategic and competitive advantage.
- You have strong leadership, contractual and negotiation skills.
- You are able to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities.
- You’re a goal-driven person demonstrating a can-do attitude and hands-on mentality.
- You are able to work independently, but enjoy working in an international team at the same time.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and German – any additional languages are a plus.
If you’re interested in joining Onefootball as (Senior) Account Manager, please apply here: https://www.onefootball.com/company/jobs/senior-account-manager.html
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!